The front bedroom remodel is nearly done! We're excited and happy with how it turned out. Please ignore the carpet, we're putting new carpet throughout the bottom floor once all the construction work is done. So it'll have to look like this for several more months. But as you'll see, once we put the beds in there, it'll barely be noticeable.
It wasn't that long ago, so you probably remember that before destruction, it looked like this:
and during the process, it looked like this:
It used to be our bedroom. But it'll be the new guest bedroom.Removing the closets made room for the 2 queen beds. The walls have been textured and primered, but we still need to paint. That's why the beds are in the middle of the room. You can't see the texture in the photos, but we're happy with how it turned out. We went with B since it was the one we both liked.
We're heading up again this weekend, hoping to meet with the engineer regarding permits for the deck. That's the next project on the list.
I'm sure we'll be able to get a bit of riding in, too. :)