"Snores loudly. Feels bad about it."
Actually, it's a 6 word memoir.
I was tagged my Rosemary. The essential idea is to write 6 words that would be your memoir, that describe you. Well, i thought about mentioning being crafty, being an auntie, attempting graciousness, blah blah blah...but I decided on just being silly. Cuz i'm like that sometimes. But I have snored my whole life (at least since I was 11) and it's tormented me my whole life. Imagine awkward sleep overs, annoyed college room mates, self-conscious camping trips...even my poor husband has to sleep with ear plugs. Sigh.
So that's me, in one small ugly nutshell.
Wanna play, too? It's really not that hard. Officially, here are the 'rules':
1. Write your own six-word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
If Phin, Ragged, Nan, Luke and Lilli wanna play, that'd be famous! Please join along. If others wanna play, too, the more the merrier! But if tags ain't your bag baby, then my feelings won't be hurt. I'll just come over and sleep on your couch and keep you up all night with my beastly snoring.