Tuesday, December 18, 2007
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? decorative tissue paper and curling ribbon
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial: button tree
3. When do you put up the tree? Beginning on December
4. When do you take the tree down? After January 1st
5. Do you like eggnog? not so much
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a big pink teddy bear
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no
8. Hardest person to buy for? the husband
9. Easiest person to buy for? myself, lol.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Suave shampoo. seriously.
11. Mail or email Christmas card? mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf. well, there are lots more, but right now, this is cracking me up the most.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? If I see something, I'll buy it whenever. This year was August I think.
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? Not a Christmas gift...blink blink...but i do admit back in the day i recycled a couple of wedding gifts. But that was over 15 years ago.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything my MIL makes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Not into the Christmas music this year but usually "Oh Holy Night"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? At the parentals, which I don't consider traveling.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? neither
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic and Christmas music everywhere
23. Best thing about Christmas? being with friends and family
I got this from siljevanilje's blog, who doesn't know me, i admire her artwork and lurk on her blog. But decided to add more christmas cheer to mine by doing this meme. Play along if you'd like!